A serious injury impacts every aspect of your life: your health, your finances and your family. If that injury was caused by someone’s careless or negligent actions, you have the right to pursue monetary compensation for the hardships you are facing.
Vijay Naidu & Associates, helps people throughout Fiji with personal injury and medical malpractice claims. We are thoughtful, dedicated legal professionals who show genuine care about the people we represent..
We Value Our Customers
At Vijay Naidu & Associates, we pride ourselves on being good lawyers and good friends. This means that we not only provide excellent legal representation, but we also focus on personal, attentive client service. If we take your case, you will become not only our client, but our ally, our friend and our team member. Remember — we work for you. Achieving your legal goals is our highest priority.
We represent individuals in cases involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents:From car crashes and truck collisions to pedestrian and bicycle accidents to subway injuries and bus collisions, we are equipped to represent Fijis injured in transportation accidents.
- Workplace accidents:We handle construction site accidents, falls from scaffolding, roofs and ladders, and other on-the-job injuries. We are also experienced in helping undocumented workers.
- Medical malpractice:If you or a loved one has suffered due to failure to diagnose cancer, a birth injury or other instance of medical negligence, we will fight for your rights.
- Defective medical devices and dangerous drugs:Our injury lawyers represent patients who have been injured by recalled medical devices and drugs, as well as health care products and pharmaceuticals that pose serious health risks to patients.
- Other personal injury claims: We also handle all types of other personal injury claims, from injuries in parks, schools and day care centers to injuries caused by assault, abuse or other brutality to accidents in apartments and slip-and-fall accidents.
If you have been injured, we appreciate the financial and emotional stress you and your family are experiencing. In the aftermath of a serious injury, you should be focusing on recovery, not on the financial burdens on your family. We understand your concerns and we are here to help you find solutions.